Tuesday, 2 February 2016

AWARD "MOST ACTIVE ENTREPRENEUR"

When you are serving your community/society, never give up because you never know who is watching you and silently keeping records.

I really want to appreciate everyone who nominated and voted for me as the "MOST ACTIVE ENTREPRENEUR".

Today, I was awarded as the " MOST ACTIVE ENTREPRENEUR ". This is an encouragement and a motivation to work harder for my society for an improved wellbeing.

I promise to keep the fire burning and goad my society towards a better life and a brighter future. The youth will be empower to be self-employed and contribute to the development of the nation.

Once again, I say thanks to everyone.

This is just the beginning, we are moving higher towards
A better Nigeria,

A smiling Africans, and

A peaceful world.

#AmAdelowoAyodejiLic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment id well noted. Thanks.