Sunday, 31 January 2016

THE CRYING "AGRICULTURE"

                                                         



I couldn't sleep when her voice keeps sounding, I tried hard to close my eyes and block my hear to manage a sleep, but all this prove abortive.
I stood up to see who was crying and why (reasons) she was crying. I walked several kilometres down the street but couldn't see anyone and yet the voice keeps screaming.
I decided to turn back, but I was still curious and baffled, as I never know who she may be and what may be the reason for this event.
After several hours of trekking in the thick forest, I saw a wonderful and beautiful woman with a green cotton cloths lying on the ground and was seriously weeping. She was lean and unkept .This shows she has been abandoned there for several years.
I ran close to her and asked her name, she said her name was "AGRICULTURE" as her people have abandoned her after she has served them for several years.
Yet, I was still confused, how can they abandoned a beautiful women who has served her people well for many years.
She further explained "I was neglected due to our new born brother " PETROLEUM ". He has overwritten me and took up my place. But am afraid that soon my brother will leave them and they may become so helpless because my brother cannot survive for a longer time and moreover, he cannot work alone without my help".
I sat down with her and I promised her to take her back to her people, though she said her people will have start realising the need for her presence.
I HAVE PROMISED "AGRICULTURE" TO TAKE HER BACK TO HER PEOPLE.
DO YOU CARE TO STRETCH HANDS IN HELPING AGRICULTURE TO MEET HER PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO EAGER TO MEET HER???
LET JOIN HANDS TO PROMOTE AND IMPROVE AGRICULTURE IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA.
                         *JOIN*
                #AGRO-SOLUTION
Facebook: Adelowo Ayodeji Lic
Twitter: @eminentlorwall
Google+: Adelowo Ayodeji
08139737934 (WhatsApp)
licadelowo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment id well noted. Thanks.